It’s late fall 1848 and love is starting to be dug up in the gold town of Sutter’s Mill in Northern California.
Meet Gail, she lost her whole family and job in a tragic accident all on the same day and finds yourself homeless in the streets of Hells Kitchen New York City. She finds herself eating moldy bread and sleeping in a rat infested warehouse just to survive. She finds an option out to take a very long trip and marry a gold miner in Northern California she’s never met.
- What does she have to do to earn her keep on the three months wagon train ride to California?
- On the very first day of arriving in California, she has to face her biggest fear or end up back on the streets again. Can she do it?
- Will Joshua be the man she’s needs and wants for true love and happiness, or just another grimy lawless gold miner?
- Her bravery saves Joseph life, how does she do it?
- They agreed to wait three days before they get married, will their differences be there end all?
Come on out West to the gold rush in Northern California at Sutter’s Mill. Bring your pickax and help us pan for gold with the likes of handsome patient Joshua, his beautiful determine wife to be Gale and the mining cave the changes both of their lives forever.