It’s 1859 and love is starting to blossom in these beautiful, gold, rich hills of Colorado.
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet Minnie, not only did she lose her family to a tragic house fire, she has found herself penniless and running out of good choices.
After being pursued by an acquaintance of her father who is rich and old, he becomes violent. She is afraid he will take advantage of her, and nobody would come to her defense. With much doubt, she heads out on a three-week train ride to marry a wealthy gold miner and inventor that she’s never met.
- Does the generous businessman Jacob Schueler have the key that will cement their love forever?
- What unbelievable gift does he give them that will change their lives forever?
- What fear does she have that she has not told James? Will Mr. James Thorton be all that he seems?
- When they find out that their one big dream for their lives together is shattered, can they put all the pieces back together and rise above this misfortune and find true love and happiness?
- Will they survive the crisis that is destined to destroy the town?
So come on down and hang out with the folks at Golden Colorado including the tall, handsome, gifted inventor James Thorton, the amazing, giving Jacob Schueler and of course, gorgeous Minnie who is unsure of her power and strength.
“A story of hope, fear, tragedy, romance, suspense and true love.”