It’s 1871 and love is starting to blossom in this faraway desert corner of Texas.
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet June Dennings her husband died and she’s running out of money. There is no good local man left to marry.
After losing her last part-time job and her meager savings gone, she takes a giant leap of faith, accepts an offer of marriage and train ticket to become a mail-order bride on a faraway, dry, dusty desert town of Amarillo Texas to marry a cattle rancher which she had corresponded with four times and has never met.
- What is it that she has in her that power can save her fiance’s cattle ranch and their lives?
- Will Mr. Jarrod Bedford be all that he seems?
- Will she find it in her heart to forgive him when she finds out the whole truth?
- Can June rise above her misfortune and find true love and happiness?
- Will they survive what some no good for nothing cattle rustlers have in store for them?
So come on down and hang out with the folks at Amarillo including the tall, handsome cattle farmer Mr. Jarrod Bedford that scares the heck out of our pretty miss June, the faithful friend and foreman Yancey Williams and Belle, the attractive, strong woman who holds the key to their lives.
“A story of hope, fear, romance, suspense and true love.”