It’s the summer of 1874 and love is starting to blossom for two brothers who fell for the same woman in the new agricultural bread belt of Topeka Kansas!
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who selflessly give up everything for the improvement of their families. They turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet Ophelia Grace Masters, she has her own dreams and desires and pushes them all aside to save her brother’s life.
As a good daughter and sister, she finds no other choice and commits to marrying a well-to-do farmer in a strange faraway land away from her beloved family to a stranger that she has never even seen a picture of.
- What does Opel do when she finds herself attracted to the younger brother and found out he has the same feelings for her?
- Who will win out over Opel’s affection?
- Can Opel do the right thing and follow her heart, and find true love and happiness?
- What is it that Ma says that will change Opal's destiny forever?
- Will they all survive the devastation that Mother Nature has in store for them which nearly destroyed four other states?
Come and hang out in Topeka Kansas with wise and kind Ma, Dad who is not quite right after falling off a horse, the two competitive Bingham brothers, strapping Jacob and John and of course, beautiful, giving Opel who wants to follow her heart.
“A story of courage, hope, fear, romance, suspense and true love.”