It’s 1851 and love is starting to blossom for the wealthy, handsome recluse and a beautiful bride in a dusty western town!
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who selflessly give up everything for the improvement of their families. They turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet Mary, her family has little finances and she agrees to trade herself in exchange for her sisters higher education.
With thankfulness and encouragement from her family, she ventures out on a carriage ride of a lifetime. Find out who will not survive and what she has to do to stay alive.
- Why did her new rich handsome husband need to pay for a mail order bride anyways?
- Why has he never slept in their bed and comes home in the wee hours of the morning?
- Will he be all that he seems?
- Can Mary overcome the dark historical secret that William has been keeping from her?
- Can faith solve this insurmountable problem or will they spend eternity pushing up daisies 6 feet under?
“A story of hope, romance, revenge, suspense, forgiveness, first love and faith.”