This historical boxed set is about empowered women who turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover genuine men and true love
Hope’s Spring ~ Book #9
Meet Hope, a tragic flood has taken her family in Kentucky. Her delightful, safe, secure and stress-free world is gone. She would never consider such an outrageous proposition but her present circumstances didn't offer her many choices. With no one to rely on for advice, Hope had done the only thing she could. She had replied to an ad placed by a Mister Josh Atkins, a rancher who lives in Northern Texas, seeking a bride.
- Will rancher Josh Atkins be all that he claims to be?
- Can Hope survive the stampede caused by the Longhorn cattle?
- What is the epiphany she had just before nearly drowning for the second time?
- Will they both heal their hearts and find true love and happiness?
Gale’s Mountain ~ Book #10
Meet Gail, she lost her whole family and job in a tragic accident, all on the same day, and finds herself homeless in the streets of New York City. She finds herself eating moldy bread and sleeping in a rat infested warehouse just to survive. She finds an option to take a very long trip and marry a gold miner in Northern California she’s never met.
- Will Joshua be the man she needs and want for true love and happiness or he’s just another one of those grimy lawless gold miner?
- They agreed to wait three days before they get married, will it turn out for the better or for the worst?
- Will her bravery save Joseph’s life?
Pearl’s Quest ~ Book #11
Meet Pearl, she's trying to figure out exactly what it was that had compelled her to answer an ad for a mail-order bride. There was nothing wrong with her physically, mentally or emotionally. A doctor's visit had made sure of that. She has also been introduced to men from as far south as Bisbee, east to McNeal, and even as far north as Tucson. But no marriageable man in Tombstone or even its surrounding towns wanted to have anything to do with her. Laughter, snickers, or comments follow her everywhere she went because she's jinxed, a living "Jonah".
- Had she made the right decision to be a mail-order bride?
Would bad luck follow her wherever she went?
- What if Spencer Mason took one look at her and decided he didn't want her?
- Why did she always have such bad luck?
Flossie’s Mountain ~ Book 12
Meet Flossie, an orphan who has always longed for that sense of belonging. It wasn't like she didn't have acquaintances; she did, but she’s never had a beau, and her prospects of finding one were not encouraging. In the last couple of years, Flossie had moved from Cortez Southern Texas, and Arkansas, with money she earned at doing menial jobs. In all her wandering, she had never found one gentleman.
- Was there a man out there for her?
- Was taking a chance at being a mail order bride give her what she’s longing for?
- Why does Nick Richardson from Durango, not act like her fiance?
- What mysterious secret lies in Nick’s dealings with her?
Come on out West and see the girls’ journey in overcoming obstacles in their life, meeting different people and getting a shot at finding true love.
…“These are stories of hope, fear, romance, suspense and true love.”