It’s 1865 and love is starting to blossom in the faraway mountains of Montana.
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet Rayne, she ain’t getting any younger, and its Slim Pick'ems for eligible men in her tiny Wisconsin town of Taylor Falls. Her sense of adventure and encouragement by her very last family member to go out West and seek love kicks in!
She travels two weeks by train and three days by bouncy horse stagecoach that leaves her bruised and battered just so she can go in a newly developing town called Bozeman to marry the local veterinarian that she has never met.
- What is it that Wyatt Earp’s brother told Rayne that shakes her trust in her fiancé and their love before it even starts?
- Why didn’t he tell her?
- Will she find it in her heart to get over the secret about him that she discovered?
- Will Mr. Joseph Hunter be all that he seems?
- Can she find true love and happiness in Montana Meadows?
- Mother Nature can be cruel, will they be able to survive what is coming their way?
So come on down and hang out with the folks at Bozeman including the tall, lanky, sad-eyed veterinarian Joseph Hunter, handsome public protector from bank robbers and outlaws, Mister Marshall Morgan Earp and, of course, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Rayne Stevens.
“A story of hope, fear, romance, suspense and true love.”