It’s late fall of 1850 and love is starting to blossom in the nearly lawless town of Dodge city!
This historical, inspirational Western romance much-loved series is about empowered women who turn around their hopeless circumstances in this mid 18th-century tale of the old West, with strong faith and discover authentic men and true love.
Meet Winter, she has been scandalized and put to shame in her beloved town of Bangor Maine.
Unable to go to her local church and support herself after the incident, she takes the only option she has: To seek marriage and get far away from all of the pain and suffering.
She accepts Henry Olson, a farmer and blacksmith, in his offer for marriage and paid for a train ticket after just two letters.
- What happened on that fateful frosty morning that tragically changed her family's life?
- Has her heart been irreparably crushed?
- Will Mr. Henry Olson be all that he seems to be?
- Can Winter rise above her misfortune and find true love and happiness?
- Will Mother Nature give a devastating blow that will end their love before it starts?
Come on down to Dodge city where the bars outnumber the other businesses, you can hang out with the local folks like the massive blacksmith Henry Olson, mustache deputy Bat Masterson and of course, the lovely petite 5 foot tall emotionally scarred Winter Lindstrom.
“A story of compassion, hope, fear, romance, suspense and true love.”